Tuesday, June 07, 2011

32 weeks

Last week we had our 31 week growth ultrasound. Baby girl weighed 3 lbs 8 oz and baby boy weighed 4 lbs 4 oz. They were bigger than I thought they would be! They are very squished in there now so we were not able to get any good pictures of them. They gain about 1/2 lb a week now so I should have a total of about 8 lbs 12 oz in my belly at this point. I can't believe I have 6 more weeks to go. How are these babies going to fit in there as they keep growing? So far, I still do not have any stretch marks, but I'm sure by the end I will. I keep reading all these horrifying stories of having twin skin for the rest of your life after the babies are born from the skin being stretched beyond normal limits. It's all worth it for healthy babies, but I may need a tummy tuck after all this!

I have three doctor's appointments this week. I start non-stress tests on Wednesday and they will do those twice a week until the babies are born. I will also see my regular OB this week.


No comments: