Thursday, October 23, 2008

We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend with my brother Bill, my sister-in law Beth and my nephews. Everyone had a lot of fun, but I could not get a good picture for the life of me!



Bill and my nephew Sam on the hay ride



Owen playing in the piles of hay, he loved this but for some reason his shoes kept falling off.





Pumpkin train



Audrey loved the hay ride the most. She was all smiles the whole ride.





Dan and I could not get the kids to look at the camera or even in our general direction for a picture. The pumpkins were far too fascinating I guess.











Audrey looks like she has GIANT feet. Those shoes are size 6-12 months but her feet only fill about half of them. They kept her feet warm though which was the goal.




























All the boys, and Audrey








1 comment:

Faith said...

Such wonderful pictures. You guys make such a lovely family.
looks like alot of fun!!!