Tuesday, October 14, 2008

7 Months old


I think Audrey may be crawling sometime in the next month or two. She goes from a sitting postion and leans forward onto her hands and knees until she falls onto her belly. She slept better the last two nights, only up once during the night. I can deal with that, it's at least an improvement from last week. She's starting to grow a little more hair. Maybe soon I can put a teeny tiny bow in it!










An update on my knee. I had the doctor look at it yesterday. He thought it could be a cyst and tried to aspirate it. That did not work, so it's probably scar tissue like I thought. He said I can either ignore it and watch it and see if it eventually goes away, or he could take me to surgery and remove it. At this point, I think I'm just going to ignore it. He also said if he removes it, it could come back.

1 comment:

Faith said...

She is way too cute!!!