Friday, June 13, 2008

Audrey is 3 months old today. I keep telling her to slow down but she just doesn't listen! She doesn't go to the doctor for another month but when I try to weigh her at home she's at about 14 pounds. This month she has started to learn how to control her hands a little. As you can see in one of the pictures, she likes to suck on her fingers. It's so funny to watch her concentrate so hard on getting her hand to her mouth. She has started to grab at the toys on her playmat now too. She coos all the time, making all sorts of adorable noises, her favorite of which is "Ah-goo" Owen always said "Ah-goo" at this age too. Do all babies say that? She HATES tummy-time, so I don't think she'll be rolling over anytime soon. She did roll from her back to her tummy a couple weeks back. But I think that was just a fluke. She got really mad once she was on her tummy, so she probably won't be doing that again anytime soon. I don't want to jinx anything, but she has slept through the night the last 3 nights in a row!!!!!! Can you tell how happy I am about that. 3 months was the magic age for Owen sleeping through the night, I'm hoping it is for Audrey too.

















1 comment:

Faith said...

Oh my goodness, they are soooo precious!!!!