Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This weekend we went to Todd and Linnaea's wedding. Todd was Dan's roommate in college and was also his best man in our wedding. It was a busy weekend but we had a lot of fun. I had to document the belly in a dress. I never wear dresses (unless I'm going to a wedding or something) so I took some pictures. I found a really cute dress at Motherhood Maternity and it was a really good price! My heart surgery scar showed a lot in this dress though, that was the only downfall. My scar still looks really bad, and red over 2 years later. I fixed that by borrowing one of my mom's brooches.

The belly at 23 weeks and 5 days


23 weeks 5 days


Ugh, I'm starting to look pregnant in my face.



I had a lot of fun hanging out with our friends Don and Michelle Serba. Dan was in the wedding so he wasn't able to sit with me for the reception. Unfortunately these are the only pictures I took the whole night.


No comments: