Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our dishwasher broke last night. We aren't sure if we are going to have someone come out and try to fix it or if we should just buy a new one. I don't want to spend $50.00 just to have someone tell us we need to replace it. Anyways, I'm already sick of doing dishes.

Audrey did not fall asleep until 3:00 for her nap today. I'm debating whether or not I should just stop putting her down for a nap. If she takes a nap, then she takes forever to fall asleep at night. Sometimes she's still talking in her room until 9:30 or 10:00 at night. If she doesn't take a nap she seems to still be in a good mood until bedtime and then she falls right to sleep, but then I don't get a break at all during the day. We could get out and do more in the afternoon though if we didn't have to be home for the nap...until the babies are here and then it starts all over again. I'll probably give it a few more months though since she does still nap pretty well most days.

Here are some pictures:


This was from 13 weeks







These are from yesterday at 17 weeks.

No comments: